Friday, September 18, 2009

419 SCAMMERS...!!! step # 4...

Flag this message

HONEY I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER YOU HAVE RECEIVE REPLY FROM THE BANK?Wednesday, September 16, 2009 4:10 PM

From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Gift Morgan" View contact details

To: "Antonio Ibanez"
Good Morning My Dear,

How are you doing today? I am very happy to hear that you have contacted the bank for the transfer of my late father's money into your account and i want to know whether you have receive reply from the bank and what was their respond?

Please honey i want you to send to me what you receive from the bank as soon as they responded to you so that i will know the next step to take because i want this money to be transferred into your account as soon as possible ok.
I will be waiting for your immediate reply
Yours lovely

Gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Followers